Thursday, November 15, 2007

Badgers blow out Tigers

Not much to say about tonights Wisconsin vs Savannah State game. The Bagers dominated every part of the game and Savannah was never really in the game. Once again Hughes was the leading scorer and continues to impress, I'm really interested to see how he does once the Big Ten season starts. The few positives that I did see in the game was Stiemsma began to assert himself on the offensive end and scored 10 points. Krabbenhoft also played his best game of the four games counting exhibition games. He was able to get out on the fast break and score in a variety of ways.

With the game not being very interesting I was switching between about four other games so, I really don't have much else to say (the Big Ten Network does really give me a lot more options for games to watch. Hopefully the next couple days I'll be back with recaps on the Badgers games against Florida A&M and Colorado which they should defeat both rather easily. I am interested to see Jermyl Jackson Wilson play who I haven't seen play since he helped Milwaukee King make their first of back to back state title runs.

No comments: