Monday, February 18, 2008

State Tournament Thoughts

I was going to go through and predict all the game in the state tournament but, then I went and looked at the Wishoops predictions and noticed that all their picks were essentially the same as mine and I figured what would be the point of just retyping everything that they had just typed. If anyone is interested in making their own predictions on the state tournament and measuring up against all the "experts" on Wishoops, go to http://www.bracketmaker.com/ and find the Wisconsin High School State Tournament. Since I'm not going to go predict all the games I'm just going to predict how the South Central Conference will fair in the first round.

Wisconsin Dells moves on because they have a first round bye.

Nekoosa over Mosinee- Nekoosa isn't a very good team but, Mosinee is even worse.

Adams Friendship over Sparta- Should be no contest here.

Onalaska over Mauston- Kyle Stewart should go wild as Mauston has no one to guard him.

Black River Falls over Westfield- Jack Taylor will light up the Pioneers.

Wautoma over Lomira- Two bad teams match up with Wautoma having the slight edge.

I have the SCC going 3-2 tomorrow night which isn't too bad but, in the long run only Adams and Dells will go anywhere. Tomorrow I will be taking in the Baraboo vs Madison West game because its fairly close to home for me. Should be a great night of basketball tomorrow.

No comments: